Apply for a Park Easy Annual Parking Pass – $325 Annually
Call 217-244-8604 between 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday
- Pay by credit card over the phone and the pass is mailed to you.
Purchase at the Willard Airport Administration Office between 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday
- Pay by credit card or check and receive the pass on the same day.
Please note the following:
- Parking pass will be good for one year from the date of purchase.
- Parking pass is for active airport users only.
- Parking over 60 consecutive days will require approval from the airport. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with anticipated days in the parking lot, vehicle make, model, and license plate number.
- Vehicles left unattended for more than 60 consecutive days, with no prior approval, may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Vehicle must have a valid registration.
- Willard airport cannot accommodate oversized vehicles that require more than one parking space.
- Scan parking pass to enter and exit the parking lot. No ticket pull is required.
- University of Illinois – Willard Airport will not assume any liability for theft, vandalism, fire, or damage regarding parked vehicle.
- Passes can be renewed annually by phone or in-person.
- Passes can be purchased for individual use or business use. Only one vehicle can be parked in the lot per pass.