Information from American Airlines
Willard Airport provides the following services to assist our disabled travelers:
- Handicapped parking is available in those locations closest to the terminal in our main lot.
- ADA compliant spaces are conveniently located in front of the terminal for easy pick-up and drop-off.
- Walkways have ramps to provide for wheelchair access.
- Elevators and escalators are available for public use.
- Doors throughout the terminal are all ADA compliant and equipped with automatic opening and closing devices.
- The airlines have wheelchairs to help move about the terminal and within the aircraft.
- There are three (3) passenger boarding bridges that allow direct access from the departure lounge to the aircraft.
- In the rare instance that the airline must board an aircraft from the tarmac, we have a lift to assist in boarding disabled passengers.