The University of Illinois-Willard Airport is an essential strategic economic engine for Champaign-Urbana and Central Illinois. Air service is an essential asset in the economic development of our communities.
Fly Champaign-Urbana is excited to launch the Fly Local campaign for employers, businesses, and local government to pledge their commitment to supporting Willard Airport.
By signing the pledge, you can commit to:
- When making air travel decisions for our company and its employees, we will always consider flying in and out of CMI first.
- We will always consider the overall expense of business travel when making air travel decisions for our organization. Such costs include employee travel time, automobile reimbursement, parking fees, and time savings that it frequently takes to get through security at CMI versus other airports.
CMI would like to thank the following organizations for their commitment to the University of Illinois-Willard Airport.
- BodyWork Associates
- Champaign County Economic Development Corp.
- City of Champaign
- City of Urbana
- Community Plus Federal Credit Union
- Inprentus, Inc.
- Illinois Rocstar
- Litania Sports Group
- Max Mitchell, Realtor
- Mohammad Al-Heeti
- Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Office of the Champaign County Executive
- Parkland College
- Riverside Research, Champaign Office
- SpectroClick Inc.
- University of Illinois Research Park LLC
- Visit Champaign County
- Village of Mahomet
- Village of Savoy
If you, or your organization, are interested in taking the pledge. Please email Kelly Dennemann at email@example.com.